At Strides, we are committed to meet your needs by matching footwear with orthotic and orthopedic support based on
your lifestyle and activities.
#109 - 1656 Martin Drive
South Surrey, BC V4A 6E7
Discover the Strides Advantage!
Strides has been helping people with foot-related problems since 1997. We are the only facility in the Lower Mainland that offers an on-site orthotic and orthopedic laboratory and an extensive orthotic-friendly footwear collection all under one roof.
Custom Foot Orthotics made in our on-site laboratory:
- Strides' orthotics are unique in the marketplace because they are manufactured on site with materials which provide cushioning and support, then specifically fit to footwear designed to maximize the effectiveness of our orthotics. This combination provides the most effective therapy for foot-related problems.
Extensive Footwear Collection:
- Strides has over 400 styles for men and women. We have searched the marketplace for the most comfortable, structured and stylish footwear available.
- Most of our styles can accommodate orthotics.
- Our collection is also for people who want to maintain optimal foot health by wearing high quality, healthy footwear.
Quality Orthopedic Modifications & Orthopedic Products:
- Our skilled technicians work in conjunction with medical professionals to provide you with orthopedic modifications specific to your needs. Full raises, strap extensions, bunion shoe modifications, and heel wedges are just some of the services available.
- Strides carries foot appliances, off-the shelf orthotics, shoe care products, socks and compression stockings.
Strides' trained and caring staff use a team approach to help solve your foot-related problems.Pedorthists, expert shoe fitters, and technicians work together to find you the best and most comfortable solutions.
Strides has an excellent reputation with health care professionals. We welcome medical prescriptions, and can assist you in accessing benefits provided by your extended health care insurance plan or government agency.